Kittie takes dictation for the furry philosopher Professor Geoffrey – a purple cat with a lot time on his paws. As he is a cat he can’t use the Mac very well (and is quite frankly, worse on a P.C.) so to blog his quips he dictates and Kittie jots it all down. Any typos are her fault entirely. You can write to P.G. by mailing Murgatroid Mittens, the house secretary here. (P.G. does get a lot of fan mail but tries to answer everyone as quickly as possible.)
- Tabloid journalism – it’s a read herring.
- Time for Fashion: The past becomes us very well – it tailor makes our present suit and lays out our future habits.
- Ah, Britain – a nation founded on tea and current puns.
- Taxidermy: the Marmite of interior design.
- History – We make it up as we go along (quite literally).
- Isn’t it interesting that those persons whom we dislike so much, we so love to discuss? In fact, the two are quite positively-negatively correlated!
- Malicious gossip is a bitter pill indeed – but it’s only poisonous if you swallow it.
- Rationalism and Honesty. I see no reason to doubt them.
- Religion is the literal root of all evil.
- Tabloids sell noise – not news. They are ‘noisepapers’ which scream at you from the gutter shelf.
- It is in curiosity that we find allure.
- To truly experience a thing, you must be thoroughly immersed in it. To truly understand a thing, you must be thoroughly detached from it.
- Isn’t it interesting how those who sit on the fence are often those who created the fence?
- Speak with your mind, or heart – but not the spleen (let’s not consider any communication from anything further south, neither).
- Everyone has their reasons, few have an excuse.
- If you really cannot lose then you cannot really win.
- In business, ‘us’ comes before ‘I’.
- The essence of Affluence is in Demonstration.