SELECTED PERFORMANCE/PRODUCTION CREDITS
BBC2, BBC4, BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio local (various), Blenheim Palace, Britannia Panopticon Trust, The British Library, Channel 4, Channel 5, Club XIII (Moscow), The Cuckoo Club (London), EMI/Parlophone, Sony, Erotic Museum (Hamburg), Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Festival House (Cannes Film Festival), Hedonism II (Negril, Jamaica) and Hedonism III (Runaway Bay, Jamaica), Home House (London), How To Look Good Naked – Live (ITV/SECC), ITV1, ITV2, ITV Channel Islands, Jersey Grand Hotel, M1NT (London), The Met Bar (London), Metropolitan Hotel (London), Pangaea (London), Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club (London), Scarlet Magazine, Stephen Webster, SKIN.NY Cosmetics, Sky, Vodaphone…
Theatres: The Lowry, Salford Quays. Jersey Opera House, Jersey. The Croydon Clocktower, Croydon. The Everyman, Cheltenham. Royal & Derngate, Northampton. Queen’s Theatre, Barnstaple. The Hexagon, Reading. Belgrade Theatre, Coventry. The Lighthouse, Poole. Queen’s Theatre, Hornchurch. The Forum, Barrow. The Lyceum, Crewe. The Garrick, Lichfield. Civic Theatre, Darlington. The Grand Theatre, Swansea. Assembly Hall Theatre, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Plowright Theatre, Scunthorpe, Komedia, Bath. Komedia, Brighton….
- BBC Portsmouth: Kittie interviewed. Feb 2013
- BBC Radio Cumbria: Kittie interviewed on burlesque. 2012
- BBC Radio Essex: Kittie interviewed on burlesque. 2011
- BBC Radio Hampshire: Kittie interviewed on burlesque. 2010
- BBC 4: Rude Britannia. Kittie interviewed on British burlesque and also portraying Lydia Thompson. 2009/2010
- EMI/Parlophone/Nightfall Films: Immodesty Blaize presents ‘Burlesque Undressed’. Kittie is burlesque historian/writer, Victorian performer. 2009/2010
- BBC Radio Essex: The Dave Monk Show. Kittie interviewed on burlesque. 2009
- BBC Radio 4: Alter Rgos. Kittie co-writes and presents episode 2, reflecting on Eliza Vestris. 2009
- Channel 5 : How To Do Everything. Kittie is the expert consultant, burlesque mentor, coach and guest performer for this episode. 2008
- BBC Radio Scotland : David Calder Show. Discussion on the Britannia Panopticon music hall and the endurance of classical British burlesque genre. 2007
- ITV1/ITV2 : WAGS Boutique. Kittie is the guest challenger and burlesque “veteran” for this special episode. 2007
- BBC2 : Pay Off Your Mortgage in Two Years. Kittie and the MoB are on hand to advise a bidding couple on how to run a successful burlesque inspired product launch party. 2007
- ITV1 : It’s Now Or Never. Musical reality show with Phillip Schofield. Kittie was the Burlesque mentor and coach. Kittie transformed Louise Holliday in to ‘Lulu Rouge’ in 20 minutes. 29/12/2006
- BBC1 : Inside Out. Kittie visits Lydia Thompson’s grave and speaks as ‘Burlesque Boffin’ and performance coach. 2006
- Channel 4 : Sven – The Coach, The Cash and his Lovers. Kittie portrayed a famous guest at David Beckham’s house. 2006
- BBC Radio 4 : Women’s Hour with Libby Purves. Interview and contributor. 2006
- You TV : Cellcast Television. Kittie appeared as presenter in this experimental run. 2006
- Channel 4 /Talkback Thames: Basic Instincts. Kittie as ‘guest Tassel Twirler’. 2005
- BBC Radio Scotland : The Gary Robertson show. Kittie interviewed on Burlesque. 2004
- Channel 4 : Come Dine with Me. Kittie as special entertainer. 2004
- BBC 2 : XS – The Psychic Detectives. Kittie was subject of documentary where she investigated a haunted theatre. 2004
- BBC Radio Scotland : Phil Mackay Show. Kittie interviewed about the ‘paranormal’. 2003
WRITTEN PUBLICATION CREDITS:
- Burlesque Bible, May 2012: Article on designing a prop.
- Burlesque Bible, November 2011: Article on preparing a debut.
- Burlesque Bible, April 2011. Main feature writer: ‘Burlesquing the Taboo’.
- The Independent, September 2008. Online feature of social-psychological insights in to ‘Fetish’.
- Bizarre magazine. July 2008. Guest Feature Writer incl. cover story – The Real Burlesque Story, The Darker Side of Burlesque, Top UK Burlesque acts.
- Bizarre magazine. January 2008. Kittie’s Top Ten Burlesque Acts
- Forum Magazine. Issue 40.7, 2006. Editor At Large. Articles on Style; Interviews with performers and freak shows; personal column.
- Alternative London. Issue 10, 2005. Columnist. Parapsychologist’s Column and also a feature on Bettie Page.
- Erotic Review. Issue 66, 2004. Feature Writer. Coming out of the closet “ Victorian Spiritualism and the Vaudeville Striptease – Article on the dubious nature of the early Spiritualism movement.
- Erotic Review. Issue 67, 2004. Feature Writer. ‘Queen Hatshepsut, King of the Nile’ – Article on the legendary Egyptian Pharaoh.
- Burlesque Undressed – EMI/NightFall Films/Immodesty Blaize. Contributor: History & Commentary.
- My Alter Ago (episode 2) – BBC Radio 4. Biographical tale of Eliza Vestris.
- Victorian Values – Comedy. Ongoing production, Ministry of Burlesque.
PRODUCTION COMPANIES / PUBLISHERS
- Nett UK
- Burlesque Theatre/Nightfall Films
- Apple Press
- Anthem Publishing
- Dennis Publishing
- EPS Publishing
- Independent News & Media plc.
SELECTED PRINT IMAGE CREDITS:
- Fetish Photography – Peter W. Czernich. 2012
- Girls – Doralba Picerno, Pictropia. 2007
- Manga Girls – Robert Chouraqui. 2006
- Muse Fine Art : The Art of Ray Leaning – Ray leaning. Erotic Print Society, 2005
- Paul Smith Gallery, Tokyo. 125 Magazine.
- 21:CP – #4, August 2008
- The One – Spring 2008
- Mal Life – Winter 2007/2008
- Repertoire – Spring 2007
- 125 Magazine – Spring 2007 (highest selling edition, reprinted).
- Repertoire – Summer 2006
- Marquis Magazine – #38, 2006
- Bite Me Magazine – #17, 2004
- Bite Me Magazine – #3, 2000